Eagle Bucks is a prepaid spending account on your T1 Card offering a convenient and secure way to make purchases on and around campus. Eagle Bucks are designed to eliminate the need to carry cash and since it is accepted at campus dining locations and popular local restaurants, you have the flexibility to eat on or off campus wherever and whenever you choose. A specific number of Eagle Bucks are included in the Platinum, Gold and Silver Meal Plans.
Campus Cash is used the same way as Eagle Bucks. Campus Cash is accepted everywhere Eagle Bucks are accepted. The difference is you don’t have to have a meal plan to get Campus Cash. You or your parents can make a deposit to your Campus Cash account online and then you are good to go.
To learn more about how Eagle Bucks and Campus Cash work with dining accounts, click here.
Benefits of Eagle Bucks and Campus Cash
- Accepted - Welcomed at the places you need and want to go.
- Convenient - Make purchases with the ID card you already carry. No need to carry cash, exact change, or debit/credit cards.
- Prepaid - Only spend what you have. No costs, interest or fees to add value or use the account. Your account balance is immediately adjusted as you use your card.
- Easy to Add Value - Add funds to your account with cash, check or debit/credit card – via web, phone or mail.
- 24/7 Account Access - Add value, view transaction history, establish a guest account and more! Once registered, you are in total control of your account 24/7 at the T1 Card Account Management Center.
- Recurring Allowance - Create a schedule to automatically add value to your account – you determine the dollar amount and frequency - a great budgeting tool for students and parents!
- Safe & Secure - If you lose your T1 Card, you can suspend your account and have the value transferred to a new Card.
- Carries Over – Eagle Bucks carry over fall to spring semester. Campus Cash carries over every semester and year for as long as you are a member of the Trinity community.