Trinity welcomes students from other countries into its college programs and is authorized by federal law to enroll non-immigrants. We offer a variety of academic majors and programs.
To meet minimum requirements, an applicant must:
- Be 17 years of age
- Have graduated from high school (or equivalent)
- Score 197 on the TOEFL PBT (or 80 on the TOEFL iBT)
To submit an official TOEFL score, use institution code 4408. Registration materials for the examination are available from TOEFL Services, P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, NJ 08541-6151. Phone 609.771.7500. Fax 609.771.7500 or http://www.toefl.org.
Application Process for International Students
To be considered for admission, international applicants must submit the following:
- Fill out the International Student Application for Admission online.
- Reasons for applying: Describe in 200 words or less your reasons for desiring to attend Trinity.
- Official transcripts with certified English translations must be sent from high schools and all previously attended colleges.
- One recommendation from a person who is not related to the applicant.
- Official documentation of financial resources: a letter and proof of finances (bank statement) or financial sponsor (if applicable).
- Official TOEFL score, if English is not the native language. See above for specific program language requirements.
All application components must be written in, or translated into, English.