Trinity welcomes students from other countries into its college programs and is authorized by federal law to enroll non-immigrants. We offer a variety of academic majors and programs.
To meet minimum requirements, an applicant must:
- Be 17 years of age
- Have graduated from high school (or equivalent)
- Score 197 or higher on the computer-based TOEFL (525 paper-based).
To submit an official TOEFL score, use institution code 4408. Registration materials for the examination are available from TOEFL Services, P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, NJ 08541-6151. Phone 609.771.7500. Fax 609.771.7500 or http://www.toefl.org.
Application Process for International Students
To be considered for admission, international applicants must submit the following:
- Fill out the International Student Application for Admission online.
- Reasons for applying: Describe in 200 words or less your reasons for desiring to attend Trinity.
- Official transcripts with certified English translations must be sent from high schools and all previously attended colleges.
- One recommendation from a person who is not related to the applicant.
- Official documentation of financial resources: a letter and proof of finances (bank statement) or financial sponsor (if applicable).
- Official TOEFL score, if English is not the native language. See above for specific program language requirements.
All application components must be written in, or translated into, English.