Disability Student Services

Trinity provides classroom accommodations and disability related services to eligible enrolled students with disabilities. Please contact the Dean of Students with special needs.

If your disability is learning related, and not physical, you will need to provide a current Individual Educational Plan (IEP) or an assessment conducted by a specialized psychologist, at the time of your request. The Dean of Students will consult with faculty and staff regarding access and will provide students with information on other disability-related services and agencies available to them.

Students who plan to use accommodations should contact the Dean of Students by the first week of classes.