Safety and Security

Community Emergency Notification

In the case of an emergency, members of the Trinity community may be notified through several forms of communication. Such emergency notifications might include a college closure, natural disaster, fire, local police activity, or a lock-down at the Campus Center or apartments.

Email: Emails may be sent to student TLC email accounts. Click here to log in to your email.

Website: Emergencies and school closures may be posted on the college’s website.

Texting: Students may opt in to receive text messages from Trinity regarding emergency and closure situations.

Suspicious Activity and Crime Reporting Resources

It is imperative that all members of the Trinity community contribute to being alert to the safety and security of the campus, and we encourage students and staff members to report emergency or non-emergency situations directly to the Everett Police Department - promptly and at the time of occurrence - in addition to notifying the Dean of Students, Director of Residence Life, or Residence Life staff as appropriate.

To file a police report, go to My Crime Report, an online police reporting system for Snohomish County at

How do I?

From the Everett Police Department Web Site

...know when to call 911?
911 should be called for any emergency or when you need to contact a police officer to report a crime. Dispatching services for the City of Everett Police Department are provided through SnoPac. To contact an officer for any emergency or non-emergency situation, simply dial 911 and you will be connected with a SnoPac operator. a crime or file a police report?
To report any crime in progress or emergency situation, call 911. You may also call 911 to report other crimes or request contact with an officer. The North Precinct and the South Precinct are staffed with desk officers that can take your report in person, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Outside those hours and on weekends, please call 911. To contact the North Precinct desk officer, call 425.257.8428.

...file an online citizen police report?
Go to My Crime Report, an online police reporting system for Snohomish County,

...purchase The CLUB steering wheel lock?
Go to

Resident Assistants

For residential students, Resident Assistants (RAs) are located on each floor of the Trinity Apartments. RAs are college employees who have a primary focus of safety and are trained in First Aid and CPR. There is an RA on call from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. all days that campus housing is open.

Evening Walking Escort

If a Trinity student does not feel safe traveling between the Campus Center and the Trinity Apartments, they are able to call the Resident Assistant on duty between the hours of 5 p.m. and 12 a.m.

Safe Community Living

The Student Handbook contains helpful information about safe community living, including procedures for fires and earthquakes, parking lot and car safety, and living in an urban environment.

Inclement Weather

In the event of severe weather conditions (or for other emergencies), the college may choose to close or start late. Students can call the Inclement Weather Line at 425.249.4805 for updates. Read more about the Inclement Weather Policy.