At Trinity, outcomes matter.
- 97% of Trinity graduates from the past three years have full time jobs or are enrolled in graduate school.
- Compare us to others—you’ll find our placement rate is almost unheard of, thanks to our small size and the individual attention each student receives.
- Trinity students complete over 3,900 hours of internships and service learning each year, opportunities which often lead our students to full time jobs after graduation.
- Instructors are not just available outside of class for advising and mentoring, they invite students to their homes, set them up with outstanding internships, and continue to mentor them even after they graduate.
- Our extremely high placement rate is a direct result of our faculty knowing students so well. You get the kind of attention most students normally receive only in graduate school.
What our students say
”My relationship with my faculty advisor, Dr. Betsi Little, has been instrumental. Confidence is key in applying for and being successful in graduate programs. Dr. Little has helped me become more confident in my abilities as a student and a future professional in the field of psychology.” - Sam Smith (‘13)
The last three years, our graduates have gone on to some impressive graduate programs.
Here’s just a sampling:
- George Fox University—Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Luther Seminary—M.A. in Systematic Theology
- Princeton Theological Seminary—M.Div./M.A. in Christian Education
- Seattle Pacific University—Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Seattle University—J.D. in Family and Juvenile
- University of Denver—M.A. in Communications
- University of Glasgow—M.Res. in Criminology
- University of Stirling (Scotland)—MBA in Business Management
Next: Trinity’s impressive faculty will astonish you with their quality and dedication to students